Fall is in full swing and chock full of fresh trends. Suede, velvet, pearl embellishments, fringe. fur and sheer separates have us layering with mismatch patterns and feeling ever so Hugh Hefner-esque with fur lined mules and satin robes. Below are some of my favorite separates to mix and match to create your own inner-fashionista.
1. Suede Moto Jacket By Local Chicago Designer Christina Karin. Obsessed with the detachable zip sleeve. Her hip collection is always on trend and her cult-like following are ones to watch for street-style inspo. Shop>
2. Cop Copine is Daringly Different! All the pieces are just the right amount of detail to break all the rules and push the boundaries. Like this detachable elastic collar. Wear this instead of a bulky necklace and stand out as a trendsetter. Shop>
3. Belts are back and corsets are here forever. But this time around we’re putting the squeeze front and center. Tap into your inner casual self like this long button down or grab attention pairing it with a red cocktail dress. Shop>
4. We all are one and one for all when it comes to the ultimate velvet staple. If there is one trend shining bright this season, it is the velveteen item that no doubt will be attached to someone’s feet, arm, legs or as a jacket skirt or top! Ivanka Trump is still going strong at Bloomingdales so who can ignore these adorable booties with pearl embellishments? Shop>
5. All eyes on this darling suede fuschia handbag. You’ll be singing Tay Tay’s newest tune “Look What You Made Me Do” when you’re swinging this from the crease of your arm. Shop>
Founder and Editor